Ganache is a personal blockchain for rapid Ethereum and Corda distributed application development. You can use Ganache across the entire development cycle; enabling you to develop, deploy, and test your dApps in a safe and deterministic environment.
Ganache comes in two flavors: a UI and CLI. Ganache UI is a desktop application supporting both Ethereum and Corda technology. Our more robust command-line tool, ganache, is available for Ethereum development. It offers:
- Zero-config Mainnet and testnet forking
- Fork any Ethereum network without waiting to sync
- Ethereum JSON-RPC support
- Snapshot/revert state
- Mine blocks instantly, on demand, or at an interval
- Fast-forward time
- Impersonate any account (no private keys required!)
- Listens for JSON-RPC 2.0 requests over HTTP/WebSockets
- Programmatic use in Node.js
- Pending Transactions
Prefer using the command-line? This documentation will focus only on the UI flavor of Ganache. Please see the Ganache README for command-line documentation.
All versions of Ganache are available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.